Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: An Empathy for Cherie

  1. #1
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ronnie Blue-eyes, you're a nuisance. I stayed up until 5am to finish this d*mn thing.


    Larry "Jett" C. 10/27/2004

    An Empathy for Cherie


    Two vines intwined by distance space
    One be twice in emotions grace
    She for she and her for her
    They know not why this bonding stirs

    Confusion rests in minds of they
    Should both deny what's meant to be ?
    And if so done by one or other
    Will fate defy this bondings mother ?

    I ponder on what should have been
    In cause for both to live within
    Their loving sense of self, once more
    To void a life of daunt remorse

    Veer from they that arrogance planned
    You'll not take less of kindness stand
    But what of vines that intertwine
    Can one survive if not with kind ?

    Happy birthday a little early Cherie Bomb. And thanks for the sweet note. We luv ya's.
    The Bad Reputation Nation is quietly watching out for ya. Last estimation was there are 33 million of us on 4 continents. So, when did ya say the Runaways wanted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ? hehehe

  2. #2
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ah, fer Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Please change the spelling on "intwine" to entwine. Gawd, how embarrassing. Brain and fingers ain't workin' together. And ain't that just the bloody awful truth about a lot of things. Ronnie, don't say it.

  3. #3
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    My sugarpie Farmer, that is really good !!!
    Maybee a little deep for a blonde like me.

    Hahahahahahah, just kidding...........
    You are really good with word's. But sometimes it's hard for a man to do two things at once....
    Thinking and typing at the same time, Hmmmmmmmm i don't know about that one.... Kinda tricky won't ya say...............
    But i love you anyway............
    You little Cherry bomb you hahahahahahah

  4. #4
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ah, come on, I had a rough night. Wish I could remember her name. Anyway, I gave it my best shot. I did some checking around. Cherie really is good people. She has a loving heart and helps people. I figure that deserves my best and she got it. I'll send her a signed copy for her
    Bif-day with the Snoopy card. I got a thing for Snoopy birthday cards.

  5. #5
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Farmboy,
    Thank you...
    I'm blessed to have friends like you on this board. One day we will all meet. I believe that.
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    What beautiful words I read on this board!!! I have great respect for who can write [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    Good morning Cherie! [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Really will we all meet someday? I'm very far and don't know about me, I don't like running too much with imagination and think it might happen because I'm gonna be sad and "daydreaming" risks to take me away from reality, so I can tell you for sure that, as reality, it's been very kind this thought about us from you

    PS: maybe we won't meet in person with the nice people on this board, but is there a site or something where we could post photographs of ourselves and see each other's faces, or the places we live in etc? Have a good sunny day Cherie and everybody [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome, Cherie Bomb. Glad ya liked it. I might be headed that direction later this winter to see some Joan Jetters in CA, so ya never know. I'll try to swing by your direction. I'd like to see some of your art work. I like it. It's nature based.

  8. #8
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Dear Farmboy and Blu,
    If it's possible, I will always make the effort to meet.
    Let me know when you're in town and we'll make it happen. That goes for everyone here.
    Thank you ALL for being the people you are.
    This world is harsh enough. Thanks to all of you, this IS a nice, safe place to land.
    Kisses and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DARN! You replied tonight! Guess I won't see you at Chiller tomorrow morning. Hope to meet Dave Hess, Kevin McCarthy, Mara Fox, and a whole buncha others on the guestlist. (Hehee, not to worry, I wouldn't try to suffocate you with my tongue).

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dearest Cherie,
    The way you reach out and touch never ceases to amaze me. You are the kind of friend everyone should be lucky enough to have! You have such a wonderful heart! Is it any wonder you are so loved by so many?
    I have been CCalifornia Dreaming for a long long time and there is nothing in this world I'd rather do than meet up with you!
    Thanks for the way cool invitation!
    yer fan,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic